CLICK HERE for HCSD PowerSchool Registration Portal
SCHOOL BOUNDARIES: To locate your zoned school, click here. The School Boundaries list is to be used as a reference; please contact the district office for school availability.
2018-2019 REGISTRATION: Registration is held at the District Office, 300 El Cerrito Avenue, Hillsborough. See below for hours and required documents.
2019 - 2020 REGISTRATION: For a pdf of this information CLICK HERE
Kindergarten Informational Tours for North, South and West Hillsborough Elementary Schools:
- February 12, 2019: Time is 9:00 AM
- Kindergarten Roundup: May 9, 2019 from 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Parents of Incoming 6th graders are invited to learn more about Crocker School from staff and students:
- January 30, 2019 at 6:00 PM, Crocker Lecture Hall
Registration Dates and Procedures
- Registration will be held at the Hillsborough City School District Office, 300 El Cerrito Avenue, Hillsborough.
- Siblings attending Hillsborough Recreation Preschool Program should register during the “without siblings” designated time.
- Children entering kindergarten must be five years old by September 1, 2019 and live within the boundaries of the Hillsborough City School District. Elementary school assignment is based on your zoned home school.
- The registration process for new students that live within the boundaries of Hillsborough entering grades Kindergarten thru eight will be ongoing throughout the summer. Registration occurs between 8:30 AM -1:00 PM and 2:00 PM–4:00 PM.
The following items are required to register your child:
- Your child’s ORIGINAL birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization records/booklet
- A current water or PG & E bill
- Your 2018 – 2019 property tax bill or lease agreement (notarized)
- Auto insurance, last year’s taxes or home insurance
INTRA/INTER DISTRICT TRANSFER REQUESTS:
- JANUARY 7: Letters will be sent home to all Continuing Inter District families and forms will be due January 31, 2019.
- JANUARY 28: Lottery for all New Intra District transfer requests at the District Office at 6:00 PM
- JANUARY 28: Lottery for all New Inter District transfer requests at the District Office at 6:30 PM
If you have questions, please contact Margaux Mansfield at the District Office (650) 342-5193