The Business Department and Human Resource Department provide key services for the District by processing all employment and payroll associated transactions for all District employees on a monthly basis, ensuring all transactions are completed discreetly, accurately and on time.
Frontline Absence Management System (Formerly Aesop)
- You can also call Frontline toll free at 1-800-942-3767. Simply follow the voice menu to enter and manage absences and access other features. We recommend that you call in to check the computer recording of your name and title. To do this, press Option 5 and follow the prompts.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Hillsborough Teachers Association Agreement (HTA)
- California School Employees Association Agreement (CSEA)
HCSD 2017-18 Salary Schedules
Business Department - Payroll
Employee Self Service: In coordination with the San Mateo County Office of Education you may access your payroll data and W2 information on a secure website. First time registration must be within District's firewall on a district computer.
- 403b 457 Employee Notice
- 403b Salary Reduction Agreement
- 457(b) Salary Reduction Agreement
- Deferred Net Pay(request for 10 or 12 month pay)
- Direct Deposit Form
- Request for Stipend Form
- Mileage and Expense Form
- Hourly Timesheet
- HTA Substitute Teaching Compensation Form
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Form – Federal (W-4)
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Form – State (DE-4)
If you need further assistance with regards to payroll please contact our Payroll Specialist, Kim Hover.